Research in-depth information on federal student aid programs, applying for financial aid, and repaying student loans.
Tuition and Aid Resources
一道本不卡免费高清 Find State and Federal Financial Aid resources as well as useful phone numbers to help you navigate the process of applying for aid. You can also access commonly requested forms for Financial Aid.
Financial Aid Online Resources
- - General information about state aid programs including Cal Grants, APLE and the Chafee Grant.
- - Students who borrow under the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program (Direct Subsidized Loan, Direct Unsubsidized Loan, Direct Graduate PLUS Loan) are required to complete loan entrance counseling before their loan funds can be released. Graduate students must complete the graduate version.
- - Students who are graduating, withdrawing from, dropping below half-time enrollment or taking any time away from Brandman must complete a loan exit counseling session that will inform you of your loan responsibilities.
- - Official site of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSASM).
- - Receive an estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
- - Obtain a copy of your IRS Tax Transcript for verification
- - The Subsidized/Unsubsidized Master Promissory Note (MPN) is a legal document in which you promise to repay your federal student loan(s) and any accrued interest and fees to your lender or loan holder. There is one MPN for Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans and a different MPN for Direct PLUS Loans. Most schools are authorized to make multiple federal student loans under one MPN for up to 10 years. Additional information,
- - View the history of loans you've taken out from Brandman University and other institutions. The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's central database for student aid. It receives data from schools, agencies that guaranty loans, the Direct Loan program, the Pell Grant program, and other U.S. Department of Education programs.
- - The Graduate/Professional PLUS Master Promissory Note (MPN) is a legal document in which you promise to repay your federal student loan(s) and any accrued interest and fees to your lender or loan holder. There is one MPN for Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans and a different MPN for Direct PLUS Loans. Most schools are authorized to make multiple federal student loans under one MPN for up to 10 years. Endorser Addendum () - A Direct PLUS Loan borrower with an adverse credit history may still receive a Direct PLUS Loan if he/she obtains an endorser who does not have an adverse credit history and the borrower completes PLUS Credit Counseling. The endorser is responsible for repaying the Direct PLUS Loan if the borrower does not. Additional information,
- - Confirm your Selective Service registration
- - provides in-depth information on federal student aid programs, applying for financial aid, and repaying student loans.
- - An impartial, confidential resource to resolve federal loan borrower concerns after all other avenues have been exhausted
- - The comprehensive web site for federal student aid services
- - For specific information regarding your application for Cal Grant.
- - You can explore the site for information about the Direct Loan Program, including helpful publications and tools to help manage your Direct Loans.
Independent Financial Aid Web Sites
- - This site is a comprehensive resource on all aspects of financial aid.
Tax Relief Programs
- - The National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) guide for qualified taxpayers who may be eligible to claim a tax credit on federal income taxes for tuition paid or take a deduction for interest paid on education loans.
Useful Phone Numbers
|Federal Student Aid Information||800-4-FEDAID|
|California Student Aid Commission||888-224-7268|
|Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group||877-557-2575|
|Direct Loan Servicing Center||800-848-0979|
|Direct Loan Consolidation Center||800-557-7392|
|Social Security Administration||800-772-1213|
|Internal Revenue Service||800-TAX-1040|