MAT, Elementary Education with 2042 Multiple Subject Credential
The Master of Arts in Teaching, Elementary Education with Multiple Subject Credential prepares you to be a successful, well-rounded teacher. Combined with the required coursework for the 2042 Multiple Subject Credential, you will graduate prepared to teach all subjects in a California self-contained elementary classroom and engage in systematic inquiry into your own teaching.
一道本不卡免费高清As a student, you will learn to:
- Use theories of learning and brain research to enhance teaching and student learning.
- Differentiate instruction based on the needs of students.
- Utilize a variety of assessment data to inform instruction
- Evaluate curriculum design and curricular decisions as they relate to meeting the diverse needs of students.
- Apply subject matter pedagogical skills in authentic settings and continually reflect on and evaluate the effects of decisions.
- Create an action research proposal that seeks to solve a personal educational dilemma.
Ways to Get Started
Imagine Your Future In Elementary Education with 2042 Multiple Subject Credential
Results for [location name]
Top Organizations Hiring
Data source: Economic Modeling, LLC (Emsi) /
The pathway information provided through this website are based in part on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data that is licensed by Brandman University from Emsi. While Brandman University believes this data to be reliable as a whole, some of the data is based on estimates made by Emsi, when actual data is not available. Those estimates and the corresponding data may not be accurate.
1. Change in employment projections 2016 - 2026
2. Based on BLS Occupational Employment Statistics and updated quarterly
一道本不卡免费高清Applicants to the teaching credential program must complete the formal application process with all required documents, which include:
- Completed application
- Statement of Intent
- Three recommendation forms
- GPA: Meet 1 of these 3 for admission
- Official transcripts showing a conferred Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Proof of a passing score on the CBEST or any CTC approved basic skills tests
一道本不卡免费高清The teaching credential program is only available to California residents
Applicants transferring from another institution's teaching credential program must supply a letter from that institution's Education Department attesting to the applicant's good standing in the program. The letter should be written on institutional letterhead by the Dean, department chair, director of teacher education, or someone in a similar position
Candidates interested in the following credentials: Education Specialist, single subject or multiple subject teaching credentials, must prove subject matter competency by providing evidence that they have registered for, taken or passed the appropriate subject matter examination (CSET) prior to admission to the program
- Action Research Development